I offer Skype Counselling to my clients as an alternative to conventional face to face counselling. Online counselling can provide a useful option for a variety of reasons. Examples are:
- You may be living in a remote area and may not have easy access to face to face therapy.
- It may be a struggle to arrange childcare or get time off from work in order to travel to a therapist’s office.
- You may wish to get help anonymously as it may feel more comfortable due to the nature of the issues you would like to bring to therapy.
- It may be difficult for you to leave home due to a physical condition or mental distress such as anxiety or agoraphobia.
- You may be looking for a more affordable option that doesn’t involve travel or parking costs.
- You may be living abroad and unable to speak the language of your host country.